Compensation & Benefits Consultants
We assist our clients with clearly mapping out responsibilities.
Hamstra & Partners advices about and implements projects in the field of reward and employment terms.
We can offer in-house support for a wide range of HR assignments and projects.
Are we rewarding our employees the right way?
Hamstra & Partners is a fast growing consulting firm specialising in reward issues (compensation & benefits) and organisation design. Our activities range from short and long term advisory projects to in-house consulting and recruitment and selection for permanent compensation & benefits positions. Hamstra & Partners’ employers include HR managers at large and medium-sized businesses – both national and international – across a wide range of sectors.
Typical issues our clients are facing:
- Are we paying our employees enough?
- Are we rewarding our employees the right way?
- How can we best harmonise our employment terms after the merger?
- How can we set up a reward policy that is both future-proof and economically feasible?
- What are the latest trends in rewards and HR and how are they relevant to our situation?
- How can we make sure we get the right people for the job?
Hamstra & Partners moved offices
A new step in the development of Hamstra & Partners; we moved into a new office. Starting January 2017 our new office adress is Maliebaan 83, Utrecht. We hope to welcome you there soon!Read morekeyboard_arrow_right
Goodbye to appraisal interviews?
Abolishing performance appraisals was the topic of one of our round table meetings in 2011. It now appears we were ahead of our time. Today, every newspaper or HR magazine seems to write about the sense and nonsense of conducting appraisal interviews. And rightly so, because as an international Mercer study showed, a whopping 95 […]Read morekeyboard_arrow_right